Today was a crucial day for decision-making. Melit survived another day so Dr. Sena explained to us thoroughly what is Septicemia. She asked us to decided whether we want to go a full antibiotic treatment or not.
It took us several minutes to decide, knowing that it is very expensive (10,000 per day for seven days) and it can have several side effects on Melit’s already too-medicated body.
But we said YES, knowing that God will find a way.